Verhaert accelerates your innovation process
Advanced technologies in robotics, sensors, algorithms, optics, microfluidics, new materials and others are more than ever enabling breakthrough product innovations.
An integrated approach allows you to align products, markets and investments in the most optimal way. A way to manage success.
- Expected readiness of a technology is related to the market maturity and disruptive potential it offers
- Connection technology properties with market problems
- Technology value is related to the value add it brings to its user(s)/ stakeholders in the value chain
- Envision game changing concepts that motivate industries to adopt novel technology
- Turning technology push into market pull
Member of ESA’s Technology Transfer Network
Verhaert is appointed by ESA’s Technology Transfer Program Office (TTPO) as single point of contact for the application of space technology. We exploit technology and know-how from space and initiate a technology transfer process between technology provider and receiver. Projects can be financed by ESA and local governements.